Saturday 9 July 2011

japanese popstars

jeez, this week went by fast. was sat up back upstairs on my own at work but i had a few ESXi builds to do and a coupe of other bits to do, so i didnt really mind. just getting on with a bit of work and keeping myself to myself. would go down a couple of times a day to see rest of the team, but most of the time i was just getting on with it.

i still am working off my laptop for a lot of stuff and i did send an email earlier last week asking if i would get a pc and got no response. i will ask again this week as well. its not quite as bad as the large german bank i was at that made me wait 7 weeks, but i am starting to get a little annoyed with not having a proper pc.

went to see the new terence malik film, the tree of life last night. i thought it was good, but as with malik films i might need to watch it again. hopefully it hits the internets soon and i get me a decent copy of it. i did watch the adjustment bureau the other day and it was very good. if you have the means i recommend picking it up.

have also been watching tour de france on tv. its been very exciting already and a real shame that bradley wiggins crashed out yesterday. he looked to be in great shape and looked very strong so far. thats just the way it goes. have been trying to push myself a little harder when cycling to the gym, but there are far too many idiots driving around on the weekend in london. its like people are day dreaming whilst driving. i suppose being on a bicycle you cant afford to day dream at all and you are constantly really alert, but sat in a metal box its amazing how many people just seem to be on autopilot. obviously cant afford to get into any altercations that could turn violent, as i get security checked on every new contract and it would stop me from gettting work, so instead i tend to just swear a lot, instead. must have said the f word and c word at least 6 times within the first 5 minutes of my cycle to the gym. violent language not actions.

today i have mostly been listening to japanese popstars - joshua. lead singer from editors is doing vocals on this.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew I recognized the voice on this song!! The Editors...another amazing band you introduced me to!