Wednesday 10 April 2013

holy esque

had my interview at the hedge fund i worked at over a year ago and it went ok but not as well as i would have liked. they gave me a technical test and i aced all the windows server, active directory and vmware questions but i was shit on citrix and SCCM. it was only after leaving the test as i was walking to the station that a lot of the answers came into my head of what i should have written. no fucking good for me whilst walking to the train. i needed them 10 minutes earlier in the conference room. they said they would let me know. i am pretty sure they will have someone else lined up that can do better than what i did. shit, i could do better than what i did. 

today i have mostly been listening to holy esque - st. its quite hard to hear all the lyrics, but it sounds interesting. 

No comments: