Tuesday 28 July 2009

3 more months

the head of the department told me this morning that my contract is going to be renewed for another 3 months so that takes me up to the end of october and mean that i will have been in the same job for 9 months. 9 whole months!!. thats a very very long time for me given my recent history. i also know which days i will be able to take my holiday so its time to get that booked as well.

am toying with the idea of going to chicago for a few days as its supposed to be a great city and also because two of my favourite films were set in chicago, ferris beullers day off and the blues brothers and one the great historical baseball stadiums, wrigley field is there. thats not much of a reason to go but i don't need much of a reason.

today i have mostly been watching mark cavendish and the columbia HTC boys smoke the rest of the field on the champs elysee. this is awesome. if this doesn't make you want to put on your lycra, shave your legs and pump yourself full of supplements, there is something wrong with you.

No comments: