Monday 13 July 2009

its always the way

right, well i was already to book my ticket to the states on friday. i mentioned it to my boss and the girl that works in my team and said i was going to take the first couple of weeks of september off. the girl then said she might need to take the first couple of weeks of september off. i asked if she had booked anything yet and she said she hadn't and that she wasn't sure if she was going to go.
i felt like saying....oh, ok, well i am sure that i want to go so i think i might go ahead and book it and if its not good for you, well tough shit. i didn't say it. my boss was a bit vague about giving me the go ahead as well and its a bit of a gamble to book it before the time off has been cleared.

oh and 2 more things. my boss has gone on holiday for 2 weeks so i can't ask him now, and it also got announced that nine inch nails are playing their final ever shows in los angeles in the first week of september and which out of sheer luck, i was hoping to be in LA then. seeing as i have not take a single day off since i started in this place, and not a single day off since september 29th last year, i think i will give it a day and then just book it. they can deal with the consequences. my boss can run the place on his own for a couple of weeks if he has to. i have done a few days on my own here when both of them have been off.

will also look to buy a new bike. what with some trains out of action on the weekends and having to take buses, its takes me almost 3 times as long to get to the gym on the weekends. its a massive inconvenience and aside from that, i can feel my fitness decreasing. i have my eye on a bike made by felt. if its good enough for bradley wiggins and david millar and christian van der velde, its good enough for me.

today i have mostly been listening to trip - river phoenix. i think i don't like the video. scroll the page down so you can't see it and just listen to the song, which is very good.

take care flower.


No comments: