Friday 6 August 2010

lower chelsea

a wave of tiredness has hit me all of a sudden. it feels like i need to sleep for a few days to get my energy back. its perfect timing because i have to work tomorrow and i will be up at 6.30am, so i won't get my wish for lots of sleep. suddenly 6 weeks to my holiday seems an awfully long time to hold on for. still, its all paying for my holiday.

i booked my car. had to get a ford mustang instead of a camarro because they have all gone. i will see at the desk when i pick up my car if they have any and ask if i can have one instead if there are any around. can't believe they haven't got a single one all of a sudden. mustangs are cool anyway. am also getting together some cds to listen to as i always need a good playlist when i drive. i might be going to san francisco so i could have quite some time on the 101. also booked my ticket to see the galaxy v redbulls, so its all coming together now.

in other news, a job at a bank that i didn't get put forward for twice at the beginning of the year, has come up again and someone called me up about it. i lied and told them i was available immediately and so we shall see what happens now. its a long road before an interview or an offer so we will worry about extracating ourselves from our current contract, when the time comes to it. no need to fret about it now.

thats all. have a lovely weekend.

today i have mostly been listening to the gaslight anthem - the queen of lower chelsea. i got the new album and it had some indifferent reviews in the papers. as usual don't believe everything you read. its a very good album indeed. if you have the means i highly recommend you pick it up.




No comments: