Tuesday 21 August 2012

no church in the wild

hottest weekend of the year just passed. it was what summer is supposed to be like. i cycled to the gym both days and it was lovely. even got me a bit of a tan. although i suspect i will get more when i get to cali. the sunshine even made me train harder when i was at the gym. 

have booked my hotel in LA and tickets for the galaxy and new york red bulls in new jersey. its been a couple of years since i have been to new york and although i am only there for a couple of days, i am really looking forward to it as its a great city.

nothing else happening. am keeping my head down and just ticking the days off till i finish up at work. 12 more days and thats me done. 

today i have mostly been listening to jay z and kanye west - no church in the wild. 




1 comment: