Monday 2 February 2009

snow

it snowed lat night and this morning and as is usual when anything happens with the weather, london comes to a halt. no buses running, and very few trains working. my boss from my new job called me this morning and said that not many people would be able to make it into the office today and i should start tomorrow. it would have been a bit strange if i turned up and no one was there.

my friend V, from san diego sent me a couple of pics from southern califirnia. compare and contrast. i think we all know where might be better..........and its not london. i would have taken more pics but its freezing outside.






today i have mostly been listening to robyn - with every heartbeat. its not the thing i would usually like but they play it at my gym all the time, and its a good song.

No comments: