Friday 30 January 2009

next please

thats me all done then. it all happened pretty fast in less than 2 weeks and i feel relieved and excited to start the new challenge on monday. i could have stayed as they seemed to be satisfied with my work but i just really want to push myself and see what i can learn and achieve. it was a little bit more money at the bank but my mum told me that money can't buy you happiness and mum is always right. she just is. besides i would rather be like kaka than robinho (thats a football metaphor for those in the know). i know if a lot of the guys in that bank had the same choice as me, they would leave as well.

it was strange but in the last couple of weeks at the bank i talked to a lot more people than i had in the months before. in the past i have seen people working in banks come in and be like a bull in a china shop and they tend to either get fired or just become very unpopular. i think i may sometimes over compensate and i almost withdraw too much. i got talking to a girl there who sits near me and she said for my first few weeks she thought i was the quietest person that she had ever seen and that she felt sorry for me. that amused me when she said that. this week i was the opposite and we were gossiping like old women in a knitting circle.

the forecast is for a winter chill to descend upon london town over the next couple of days. i really hope this is winter giving us one final blast of cold before going away till the end of the year.

today i have mostly been listening to nine inch nails - terrible lie. did i mention i saw them on this tour. yes, probably a thousand times.



have a lovely weekend flower.

No comments: