Tuesday 13 April 2010

on to the next one

excuse me. did i just get told. did the girl who works in our department just have a bit of a dig at me. she asked me if i was going to be around on june 24-25th because she was going to glastonbury and our boss was going to be away on a conference (a jolly in a hotel for 2 days with free booze). she said that last year at this conference time, i had booked holiday and it was an inconvience for her to cover those days. oh excuse me. i only took 5 days holiday in the whole of last year. sorry it caused you inconvenience.

......obviously i didn't tell her that i was going to be resigning in a few weeks and i wouldn't be around in june.

i have my interview on thursday. to be honest i am not really feeling that place but will go along and i might be suprised.

today i have mostly been listening to jay-z - on to the next one.

No comments: