Wednesday 16 June 2010

evil

so whats the score?. well i am applying for other roles like crazy in an attempt to extracate myself from my current contract. am giving it a full court press to use a basketball analogy. i wonder if they know that my mind is elsewhere. they might after today when i had a 2 hour lunch break. met up a friend of mine and just didn't want to go back to work afterwards. we both didn't want to go back. the fact that the sun came out today and it was a lovely afternoon for a slow walk around st pauls and over the river towards london bridge finally persuaded me to go back.

anyways, hopefully something comes up soon and if it doesn't we will just have make a decision and make the best of whatever situation we find ourselves in. its all we can do.

world cup is still on and thats helping me get through these slightly strange days.

today i have mostly been listening to interpol - evil. i could have posted the video, but instead i have posted this studio performance. i do like my rock stars to make an effort and dress well and look cool and these fellas look super cool. i think i might go to work dressed like the bass player one day. maybe not.

No comments: