Friday 8 April 2011

painless

that turned out to pretty painless. i mailed a few people this morning at my agency telling them i wanted out and i had a call with my boss at the bank, and that was it. i handed over what little work i had done and i am off on my merry way. i felt a spring in my step and like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. it was sunny as well all day and that made me feel even better. i said goodbye to the few people there that i used to talk to in the other teams and that was me done.

i also got a few calls about possible other opportunities at other places and a few of them sound interesting. will pursue them with haste come next week and i think i will paint my new flat as well so it looks nice and clean and fresh, and more likely to get rented out. i could do with the money, at some point. hopefully i will also be able to get a decent nights sleep tonight because my job had been stressing me out and i havent been sleeping well over the last couple of weeks.

weekend is supposed to be beautiful so i will be out on my bike enjoying it.

today i have mostly been listening to arcade fire - city with no children. no video for it. no bother. its a wicked song. enjoy.


No comments: