Tuesday 5 April 2011

whirring

work is still shit. i dont want to write whining posts but it saves me from whining at work, where i just sit like a mute at my desk as my blood boils. christ, dont leave me in this job for too long. its so painful and whilst there are some people that can be helpful, everyone else seems to be a bit obtuse. i am also getting the very clear impression that i was hired to work on their problem project that no one else wanted a part of.

have had lots of strange experiences in banks with strange procedures and accounts and setups taking a long time, but this is the first time i have been just left on my own in a building with no one in my team and just completely left unsupported in anyway.

anyways i have been applying for jobs like crazy. am desperate and am going for stuff that i might not have a few weeks ago. have spent months in shitty contracts before and its just a waste of time. i need to do something productive. have been telling everyone i am available immediately, even though officially i am on 4 weeks notice.

today i have mostly been listening to the joy formidable - whirring.

No comments: