Monday 13 April 2009

4 days

its been nice being off work the last 4 days but i guess it was too much to ask for some nice weather. its been grey and dark and damp everyday. its 5.30pm on a monday evening and there are a couple of hours of daylight left and the slate grey clouds have parted for the first time this long weekend we have gotten a glimpse of blue sky and sunshine. too little too late.

i haven't done too much at all. its not been weather that you want to go out in and its just been very boring at home. i reinstalled my pc and put everyting on nice and fresh. it always run better when everything is cleanly reinstalled.

janes addiction and nine inch nails are playing the 02 arena on july 15th. presale goes on sale tomorrow and my friend said he was going to get the tickets. it going to be wicked and its always good to have something to look forward to.

back to work tomorrow and my boss is away for 2 weeks on courses so hopefully the time should fly and there will be more work to do between the two us that will remain in the office.

have been researching places to stay in san diego but sometimes i almost feel a little like i don't want to go. i think i will get bored on my own for 2 whole weeks. its ok when i go to new york on my own because i stay with my uncle and aunt and its nice to go back to somewhere, where you know people, but in cali i will be completely on my own. my friend in san fran is going to be in england when i go out there so i can't even stay at hers. i wish my friends had a little more of a sense of adventure in them and wanted to come along. will be surprised if i don't end up going even if it ends up being solo. i shall not let their lack of adventure stop me. i'm going. end of story.

No comments: