Thursday 2 April 2009

gmail

whilst walking through soho i bumped into someone that used to work at the same company as me, a few years ago. not wanting to put to fine a point on it, but most people thought he was a bit of an ass. anyways we exchange pleasantries and asked about what had been going on, and then he asked for my email and said we should meet up for lunch seeing as we worked near each other. 

its at that point that having multiple email accounts comes in handy. i gave him my gmail email and he said he would drop a note. i never check my gmail. its just a dustbin account i have especially for situations like this. my primary account is a hotmail account that i have had since back in the day. anyways by giving my gmail it won't bounce back and he will not think i am an asshole immediately. this way he will think i am asshole for not replying, after a few weeks of silence.:-). sorry mate but i don't want to meet up for lunches. 

football tonight. playing till 11pm which means it will be after midnight before i get to bed. will have to wake up early tomorrow because i am taking a 2hour lunch for my exam, so i am making up my hours by coming to work early. its going to be a long friday. 

today i have mostly been watching a clip from a new film called in the loop. the scottish guy in it that swears all the time, reminds me of the chief executive of a company i used to work for. he was pretty intense but a really nice guy and a good laugh as well. just don't mess him around. 

No comments: