Monday 20 December 2010

cunt off!

there was a girl in the bar the other night who had lots of tattoos on her arms and hands and neck. she was covered in them and to be honest they didn't look like they had been done very well. the lines weren't sharp and the colours were a bit washed out. anyways on the top of her fingers just below the knuckles she had the word 'cunt' written on one hand and 'off!' written on the other. that way you could hold your hands together as 2 fists and it would spell cunt off!. how charming. clearly someone who really doesn't give a shit what their mum thinks.

what would possess someone to get that permantly tattoo'd on their hands?. someone must have really pissed them off badly and regularly, a bit like whats been happening to me over the last few days.

my bank is taking an age to sort out my mortgage. i have been in there a couple of times almost begging to fill in a form but they keep telling me to come back later or speak to someone else. they are also the same people that when not cancelling my credit card at random moments recently mistakenly put credit on one of my credit cards that i didnt owe money, when the payment should have gone onto the card i did use and owe money on. it was clearly their mistake, but after seeing them they acknowledged it but still told me it was my problem and that i would have to pay the outstanding balance they they mistakenly didnt pay and that i would have to then get a refund from them on the other card that they mistakenly credited. your fuck up, my problem. you people can cunt off!.

i then had a problem with my travel card that is called oyster. they wouldnt replace it at the station when i went to see them and told me i needed to bring proof of address. i went home, got a bank statement with my address on it, and they told me they couldnt give me a new one until i gave them a receipt from when i last topped up my travel card with credit. i went home again and found a receipt and went back to the station. they looked at it and said it didnt have enough information on and that i should just call up there helpline. ah, ok, thanks for making me visit you 3 times for no fucking reasons. you can cunt off! as well.

today i have mostly been listening to the arcade fire - rebellion. its from their very good album funeral. i nearly posted up the new coldplay christmas single as they are playing it on the radio as i type this post, but then i remembered its a big stinking pile of cliched shit. its anti music. its the kind of shit that is playing in department stores whilst people shop for beige curtains. its music with no other purpose aside from collecting money and royalties for a millionaire pop group at a time of year when people are shopping. its like the coldplay christmas sale. its not bit torrent and illegal downloads killing music. its shit like this taking up precious air time on radio shows when they could be playing good music from interesting bands whose sole purpose for making music is not to buy a 3rd house in the south of france or a bigger boat.

enjoy a bit of the arcade fire. merry christmas.

No comments: