Monday 3 January 2011

austere

3rd day in the 0-11 and we finally made it. its been boring thus far as it was a bank holiday and my gym is closed and i am unemployed, but we have high hopes. will call my bank about my mortgage tomorrow and will also apply to any new roles that come up. am going to hit it hard as i usually do. will also go to the gym in the afternoon. need to make the most of this free time to get shit done.

the new year has been quiet and as has been the case in the last 3 or 4 years, its another fresh start for me in january. where will i end up?. will i finally land that interesting job at a small company where i get to do lots of interesting projects?. will i get a job that sends me to new york and san francisco?. who knows, but lets be honest the odds are against it. still we live in hope.

today i have mostly been listening to the joy formidable - austere.

No comments: