Monday 10 January 2011

get together

i really am starting to get annoyed at being spoken to in an accusative tone by the fuckwit that is sorting out my mortgage at the bank. if i get turned down for the mortgage after my appeal it will mean i will have to go elsewhere and pay more, but it will mean being spoken to like a person and not like a criminal. he asked me again today where i got all my money from and i told him again for the 3rd time it was my lifes savings. why dont these cunts believe me when i say it. do i look like a drug dealer?. do i look like a fraudster?. why is it so hard to believe that i could have earned this much money. christ, it aint even that much money in the grand scheme of things.

tomorrow or the day after my letter should arrive from my accountant explaining why i do my taxes in april. when i told them i did them in april because that its the start of the tax year they didnt believe me again. they are questioning why i am following the rules, and not breaking them. cunts.



these people are not accusing me of shit but they look with scepticism every answer i give them, and yet i have done nothing wrong. its my money, its all acounted for and i paid all the tax. christ!, i paid too much tax in the last 2 years because HMRC have sent me a cheque twice because i overpaid.

i will be glad when all this shit is over with, though to be honest at the moment its taken away the initial excitement of finally buying a place. there are times when i just dont give a shit and think i wouldnt be dissapointed if the whole thing fell through. cunts!.

anyways, i also applied for a couple of contracts today. i think it will be the first of many but we have made a start.

today i have mostly been listening to madonna - get together. no i have not completely lost my mind. madonna now stands for everything i hate in music. she is a corporate money machine karaoke singer. you would think that having earned lots of money she could afford to take risks and do interesting experimental stuff. she doesnt because she clearly feels she hasnt got enough money. christ if she still feels the need for cash, there aint no hope for the rest of us. occasionally however she inadvertently makes a decent tune through the vast resources available to her she clearly has the means to hire some good producers or writers. this is one case where it sounds like she did, and its a good video as well. it sounds like daft punk to me, so its still not original.


No comments: