Sunday 18 September 2011

what a life

the air has changed. despite having this shittiest summer ever, the air was still different the last few months since may, in that it didn't cut like winter air. well today and yesterday on my cycle to the gym, i could feel the air had changed and although it wasnt cold, it wasnt the same. we now start the long slide into what will inevitably be a wet and dark winter. what joy!.

had two really hard workouts at the gym this weekend. i think it was partly because i have been working these last couple of days with stuff that needed to be done to get the project the chancers are working on, delivered, allbeit late. stayed behind at work till 7pm on friday and then i connected in from home last night and worked from 8pm till 3am. did another hour or two today just checking my own work. anyways, because of that i think it made me really hit it hard at the gym, more than usual. i felt really great for it, till my last exercise today, where i reached over to put some weights back on their stand and i strained the top of my back, just below my neck. its feeling a bit better since i have been home, but i think i will have a stiff neck, the next couple of days.

what with lots of time spent working (need to keep thinking of the money), hurting my neck and the weather getting shitty, i have started to put together my california playlist for my next trip, whenever it maybe (hopefully january). i think this next tune will be on it.

today i have mostly been listening to noel gallagher - what a life. i am working next weekend as well, and it looks like i will have to work most saturdays between now and december 10th. i will have to keep thinking of the money, but i think i will be on my knees by november. what a life.



No comments: