Friday 16 December 2011

dream on

finished up at the hedge fund on wednesday and went for a drink with the people on my project in the evening. had a relaxing week at work and did hardly any work, although unlike the chancers, who are also leaving at the end of the month, i didnt go missing for for hours at a time and sit back and yap all day. its just not the done thing. just because you are leaving, others are not and also you dont have to take the piss. 


i did apply for a couple of jobs that caught my eye, even though i was not really planning on doing so, till i get back from california in mid janaury. anyways, one of the places, an asset management firm called me in for an interview yesterday and today i got a call saying the wanted to see me again next week. i also have an interview on monday at another place. will see how it goes, but i dont feel any pressure just yet. am concentrating on sleeping and revising for my exam and then my holiday. 


today i have mostly been listening to depeche mode - dream on




No comments: