Friday 30 December 2011

wolves

its been a nice week not working but i must admit i do get bored at christmas with the bank holidays and everything shutting down (my gym) and just stuffing my face with food. am sure if i was busy at work i would cherish the 4 day weekend, but i was off anyway, so it doesnt make a difference to me. it was the usual routine of revising and studying for my vcp exam. am really getting tired of it now but there only a few more days to go and then on thursday i am going to cali baby!. its so close and i so badly need a break. 


the gym was open these last 3 days and i have gone everyday. i noticed i wasnt studying as hard on days i didnt go to the gym. my concentration was low and nothing was soaking into my brain. am not very clever as it is, so any reduction in mental capacity is a concern. lifting weights clearly triggers something in my brain because i can study harder afterwards. 


thats all folks. have a belated merry xmas and a very happy 2012. 


today i have mostly been listening to ben howard - the wolves. i could have posted the official vidoe but this is much better. 


No comments: