Tuesday 20 December 2011

niki and the dove


have been enjoying not going to work this week. lays ins, in the morning are sooo good. its been a week of interviews (no news), gym and study for my exam. at one stage it looked like i might have to reschedule my exam as i didnt feel like i would be able to cover all the material i would need to, but things are looking better after a few long days of study. 


got a letter from the tax office this morning. they said i had paid too much tax and that they were refunding me £720. it coincides with paying a bill of £320 for my hotels on holiday, and i also had to buy a washing machine for my flat as my one died. that cost £300. perfect timing. The tax office have just paid off the remainder of my holiday and bought me a washing machine. merry christmas. 


today i have mostly been listening to niki and the dove - the drummer. wicked tune. 


No comments: