Sunday 4 December 2011

gym and study

you know what happened already. i had a run in with chancer pm. i worked friday night and saturday as well. had one day off today and went to the gym and did my laundry. still not heard about being officially extended at my current place, or any news from the other hedge fund either. same old. 


actually at the gym today i was getting changed and noticed that my t-shirt felt baggy. i have shrunk right down after only going once a week for the last 3 weeks. use it or lose it, as the saying goes. this week normal routine should start from now till i go away in january. am going to force myself to go after work at least one day in the week. next weekend might, or might not be, my last weekend at work as well. can get some condition back before i go on holiday. 


have also booked my VMWare VCP 5 exam as well for the day before i go on holiday. its almost exactly 1 month away and i will study every day. laziness has affected my study and its because i havent been to the gym. when i am working out phyisically its good for my mind and i am more focused and can concentrate. that might be rubbish, but i feel better when i have worked out in a week. 


met up with one the guys i am supposed to be meeting up with in LA. his plane lands at 6:40am at LAX. arrghhh!!!. told him it would take him a while to get through immigration and stuff like that, and that he should text me as soon as he touches down. in the 45-60 minutes it will take him to get through the airport i can grab some breakfast and drive down and pick him up. am sure it will be all fine. 


thats all folks. i should get some news this week about my contract. if i get renewed and i pass my VCP exam i might treat myself to one of these. everyone, and i mean everyone at work has an ipad. not me. i dont do apple. quad core ice cream sandwich for me please. 


today i have mostly been listening to trent reznor and karen O (nine inch nails and the yeah yeah yeahs), - immigrant song. have been listening to it on minidisc. i dont do what everyone else is doing. 


No comments: