Wednesday 9 April 2008

fight

So I had my exam today and kicked its ass.

Strange metaphor ‘kicked its ass’, to say you really did well at something. Implies it was a fight and that at some point in the fight I kicked someone in the ass and that shows that I was the winner in the fight.

Well, if it had been a fight I caught it with a couple of straight jabs to the chin and a right cross. I then switched to southpaw to confuse it a little and kept jabbing always keeping my guard to make sure I did not leave myself open to any shots. Then I caught it square on the chin with a powerful right after a great combination of punches and it went down to the canvas. The referee started to count 10,9,8,7,.... but I just pushed the referee out the ring, took off my gloves and switched from boxing to wrestling. I got a steel chair which conveniently was at the side of the ring, and i hit it with it. I then climbed on to the top rope and launched myself at it whilst it was laying in the centre of the ring, and landed with a well placed elbow to the chest. After that it was all over. I then left the ring to an ovation from the audience, who were mainly wearing trucker caps and had mullet haircuts and were wearing checked flannel shirts with the arms cut off....and that includes the women!.

So anyway, I passed the exam. Am going to carry on studying and might take another one in a few weeks.
Also heard from my agent and he said that my contract renewal was in the hands of the mangers at the bank. They have yet to make a decision. Our bank like all other banks, with the exception of Goldman sachs, has lost billions recently. Am not fussed either way if I get renewed or not. Actually could really do with a few weeks off. Had a few weeks off at the beginning of the year and got a lot of study done and also went to the gym a lot. Was feeling super fit mentally and physically, and I am also confident that if I was available immediately for a contract, something would come up. We’ll see how it goes.

going to see angels and airwaves next thursday. am looking forward to it as they were good last time i saw them.

Look after yourself V, in california or arizona or wherever you may be.....

Today I have mostly been listening to James Morrison – Wonderful World
.

No comments: