Tuesday 1 April 2008

you got to laugh

Dear me, sometimes you just have to laugh.

I am dealing with a guy in New York because there is some work that needs to be done on a server here in London and its also used by some people in new York. Anyways, i asked it i could do this at 11am on Saturday april 12th.


He replied back asking if this was new York time.

I said no, it was UK time. Its a server here in London and we own it.

He then said oh, that means its 4pm new York time then.


I replied “no its 6 am new York time”.

He then replied “ok, so its 11pm UK time then”

I replied “ no, its 11am UK time, 6 am New York time, you guys are 5 hours behind UK.”

He then replied saying this Saturday is not good for him and could it be done on Sunday.

I replied, i wanted it done on Saturday april 12th ( like i originally said in my first email).

He said he would get back to me......
(there were a couple more mails and an instant message conversation, but you get the idea)

Ha ha ha!!!. 11am UK time on Saturday april 12th like i asked in my original email dude!. Why did we just have to exchange 10 emails and have an instant messenger conversation to get nowhere?. Ha ha ha!!!. You got to laugh.

Today i have mostly been listening to velvet revolver – slither. What a great song.

Look after yourself V


No comments: