Monday 30 June 2008

all booked

plane ticket is all booked now. i fly to new york on august 6th and i fly back from los angeles on august 25th. will wait a week or so till i book the nine inch nails tickets in knoxville, tenessee. am just wating to find out if i need to buy 2 or 3. car hire will get booked next week and so might a place to stay in las vegas. have got the route pretty much set out and i just need to run it past my friend who is coming as well. am very much looking forward to it.

got a call from my agent and he asked me if i knew of anyone that would be interested in doing my job after i left. i don't. am surprised he is asking me for recommendations. i would have thought there would be hundreds of potentially good candidates. clearly not quite that many. also overheard my team leader taking to his boss and he suggested bring back the girl that they didn't renew a few months back,(the really quiet girl that appeared to be in a conscious semi-comatose state). his boss poo poo'd the idea and said she was as mad as a fish. made me laugh when he said that.

keep smiling V. :-)

today i have mostly been listening to the subways - alright. great song.

No comments: