Tuesday 17 June 2008

the big comedown

Had an interview today and it went ok. My recent run of interviews has not been successful and this one might not be either. We shall see how it goes. I did tell the recruiter that i had booked a holiday in august for 3 weeks...even though its not actually booked yet. I just really badly need a break and to be away from work and computers for a little while. i really hope they don’t make me an offer.

I have started revising for my next exam which is in a couple of weeks but its heavy going and i am struggling to absorb the information. Its another symptom of not having any time off. Its a bit like when you go to the gym too much and over train. After a while it doesn’t make any difference and in fact you end up feeling weaker than if you took a break between sessions and let your muscles recover. I need to do that but for my head and soul.

Last night i was mostly listening to nine inch nails – the big comedown (live). the pic above that is my title banner is from when i saw nine inch nails last year.




take care flower. miss you.

No comments: