Tuesday 13 October 2009

dominos

i signed my new contract and sent it back and it is all done and dusted now. there is a chance that this will be my final 3 months here. new year is a good time to start a new adventure.

i also ordered a book and will schedule an exam that i want to take. i need the book to get delivered from amazon and depending on how fat it is, it will determine the exact day of when i will book the exam for. i have to do it before the end of the year, so am most probably looking at the first half of november. that gives me enough time to do a re-sit in case i crash and burn on my first attempt. if i do pass that is definitely me done with exams for the near future.

aside from that life is mundane. i have football on thursday night which is the highlight of my week. the rest of the time i will be just studying, but its got to be done. i have also been casting an eye over some job sites recently just seeing if there is something that just jumps out for me. times are getting slightly better it would appear.

heard from some friends that they were organising a trip to liverpool at the beginning of december just for the weekend. that was a couple of weeks ago. have not heard anything since. i will wait till i hear back from them that they are all booked and ready to go, before i book my ticket and hotel. not wanting to sound like a snob, but i suspect if they do go they will book the cheapest shittiest hotel they can find. i don't roll like that, and will arrange my own hotel somewhere a bit nicer. i think there is a nice place down by the docks. its a few quid more, but i don't slum it these days.

thats all folks. today i have mostly been listening to, the big pink - dominos.



No comments: