Thursday 22 October 2009

first application

like a person training for a marathon and going on short jogs around the block, i have started preparing for my exam, which is good. will build momentum and look to peak in mid to late november when i take it, but at the moment its just the equivalent of light jogging.

saying that though, it is fucking depressing at this time of year and then to spend time studying as well just makes it worse. strangely enough i have tended to do most of my exams between march and september when the days are a bit longer and weather not as shitty, which is odd because you would think the last thing you would want to do is stay in and study. oh well.

was also thinking that i will have the hassle of having to get changed for interviews, if and when i get them. at my current job i wear jeans and trainers, but for interviews i will need to be suited up, and there is no way in hell i could come to work in a suit. it means lots of changing clothes. i might try and utilise my gym which is just down the road, as its better than going home after every interview. time is money baby and i don't want to start taking whole chunks of time off.

i applied for a job yesterday that i saw on a website. i know i said i didn't want to screw my current employers over, but it looked like a decent roll and it was paying quite a bit more than i currently get so it was worth going for. it is my first application but surely not the last. am sure there will be dozens of application sent off before anyone gets back to me, let alone offers to give me an interview.

today i have mostly been listening to nine inch nail and gary numan - cars, recorded live in london. i was there!!!.



take care my friend

No comments: