Friday 16 October 2009

juneau

fridays are a beautiful thing. the end of the week and 2 days of rest ahead over the weekend, though its only one day for me as i am working tomorrow. even so, its not a proper work day tomorrow and i will hopefully only be in for a few hours to do what i have to get done.

my book arrived that i am going to use to study for my exam and its a bit bigger than i thought it would be. i should know a lot of what is in it but its still a lot of material to get through. i think end of november or beginning of december is a more realistic time to take my exam. i shall get the booking for it done next week because as we all know, until you get it booked you won't actually do any study.

i had football last night. a few of the guys along with me were planning on going to liverpool for a weekend at the beginning of september. guess what?. its all fallen through and been cancelled. ha!, useless. they can't even organise a trip to liverpool so god knows why i ask them to go to los angeles.

thats it really. am in 2 minds about actually applying for jobs before christmas or if i should wait for january. will keep an eye out and if anything good comes up i will go for it but i think i will wait for the new year to really get my cv out there.

also if i get something in january it means i can leave at the end of my contract. if i were to land something before then i would have to hand in my notice and then they would be a bit screwed trying to find a replacement for me over christmas and new year. its not my intention to screw this place over and i am not completely with out heart. one doesn't want to antagonise or make enemies or be unproffessional. they have been good to me and you never know when you might work these people again.

today i have mostly been listening to funeral for a friend - juneau.

No comments: