Tuesday 17 November 2009

they didn't want me

they didn't get back to me about that job after i was in contact last friday. maybe they thought i was not good enough or they didn't believe me that i could extricate myself from my contract and be able to start next monday. oh well, no bother. am a little surprised they would pay soo much money to fill a roll and only give themselves 5 days to find a candidate. you might not be getting the best you can get, but hey, thats up to them.

the good thing is that the whole process woke me up and i am studying like a beast now. am absolutely killing it, so much so, that i had my exam booked for next friday but i have brought it forward to this friday. i also have a voucher that entitles me to a free second shot at the exam (it costs £125 to take it), so that means even if i crash and burn i still can go back and try again with out being stung for more money. i can't lose, .........unless i fail it twice.

No comments: